Saturday, January 23, 2010

When opening a hair salon what legal forms do I need to get? Tax I.D? Resale?

I am opening a hair salon and my state inspection is in august, I was wondering if anyone knew extacly what I need to do at this point? Do I need to apply for a tax ID number? if so, how do I go about doing that? and also I want to sale things in my shop besides my services? How do I get a resale license?When opening a hair salon what legal forms do I need to get? Tax I.D? Resale?
Search ';%26lt;your state%26gt; Department of Revenue';


There is probably a section for ';New business registration'; along with an introduction or how to, etc. Most likely they are very friendly about if even if you contact them by telephone...





You will also need a Federal Tax ID.


Apply for an EIN (Employer Identification Number) Online





http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/arti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment