Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should i dye my hair myself or go to a salon?

I'm confusing should i dye my hair myself (Cheaper) or go to a salon?


Can anyone tell me what's the differences?


Will it damage my hair if I dye now?


I'm a man with behind hair touch shoulder!





P/S : I just straighten my hair last month !





Anyone can recommend me what colour (dye/highlight) is nice?


TQ~Should i dye my hair myself or go to a salon?
Today you can find excellent products on the market for at home hair color kits. Depends what kind of coverage you need for example if 50% of your hair is grey you need a permanent level 3 coverage. Remember to read all the instructions leaflets with the box you will choose and do the 24 hours test strand to make sure you don't have any allergic reactions. If you just need a subtle change just go one shade lighter than your natural color. Clairol %26amp; L'Oreal have been in the business of haircolor for so many years, you can trust their products.Should i dye my hair myself or go to a salon?
It will ALWAYS look better if you go to a salon. So if you have the money then i suggest getting it done professionally. The difference is that they went to school to do what they are doing so they know what they are doing. You on the other hand do not know what you are doing otherwise you would not be asking. I don't mean to sound mean but get it done professionally. I'm warning you!
salon is better ok your have to pay more money but it will look 100 times better then what it would if you done it your self. depending on what your skin tone is its kinda hard to recommend what colour you should dye or hightlight your hair. i think you should go with natural highlights that blend in with your natural hair colour ask your hair dresser what colour highlights will look natural on you and if your worried about damageing your hair then why not ask for a trim and a hair treatmant to go with your new hair do? for every day use i swear by V05 hot oils there great and stop your hair from drying out and getting damage. best of luck
Let a professional do it!!!!!! Bc you can do alot of damage to your hair from chemicals in the color.
salon for def
if you are doing it for the first time then get it done by a salon..

No comments:

Post a Comment