Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do I do at a tanning salon?

I've never been to a tanning salon before, but the weather is not getting sunny where I live and I want to get a nice tan before I leave on vacation in a few weeks. What do I do when I'm there? Like, what do I tell the person what to choose or whatever? I naturally have a darker shade of skin, so tanning isn't that hard for me, so what time should I ask the person to set the booth for?What do I do at a tanning salon?
You make yourself tanner.What do I do at a tanning salon?
ooo i love tanning! it's sooo nice and warm in the little beds! i love it!


just walk in there, depending on what place you go you might have to buy a monthly package but some places you can buy minutes packages. for your first time i'd go for ten minutes at the most, because no one wants a burn. and no matter how well you tan, your first time in a tanning bed if you go too long will burn you. so try ten for like the first two times, then jump up to twenty if everything is going fine. tanning lotions reallyy help your skin stay healthier and they get you darker faster, you can buy samples at the tanning salon. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment