Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to get that salon look again?

Ok so I got my hair done 2 days ago for school and it looked gorgeous


wonderful now when I do my hair it looks really ugly





I cut my hair like this http://www.dresslikeselena.net/hair/25.p鈥?/a>How to get that salon look again?
Hahaha Heather! I go on this site ALL the time, you know it have instructions right below the pic on how to get it like Selly's right?


But anyways, first wet your hair and shampoo it, like they do at salon's. Then comb through it while it's wet





After that,


Blow dry your hair until all the way dry, Brush your hair and part to the right or left (Which ever you prefer), Put the top half your hair up in a messy bun, and then flat iron the bottom half of you hair. Then you let down your hair and flat iron the rest of you hair.


Brush your hair out once more, and tah-dah!


:D


try it, I promise it works (:How to get that salon look again?
I stand by using a decent shampoo and conditioner. They are the basis for a great style. Depending on your hair type you may want to use a product that creates volume after you wash your hair (while it is still damp). Use a round brush to blow out your hair. This will add volume to your roots and straighten it. You can curl the bottom in one of two ways:





1. When you come to the bottom of your hair (while blow drying it with the round brush) curl the ends vertically and leave the blow dryer on it for a moment to hold the curl.





2. Use a large barreled curling iron.





Use a finishing spray and you are done! Hope this helps!
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment