Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the ';best'; hair salon for color in Seoul, Korea?

I am staying in Korea for 11 month for work and I have highlights, I was all excite in finding the Prive Salon here until I called the W hotel and they told me the salon had close and moved back to LA. Now I am here witout knowing were to go...I need to find a very good colorist, can you help me?What is the ';best'; hair salon for color in Seoul, Korea?
Shame about Prive, it was a good place, but stupidly expensive (cut and highlights cost me 400,000 won and that was about 4 years ago....).





There is a very good Toni'n'Guy in Cheongdam - it's better than the one in Apgujeong - and the staff there are great, and at lest 1/2 of them speak English.





Also try EunHa Hair near Ewha Women's University - there are some there who speak English and they are very good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment