Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My sister is opening a beauty salon! A year ago I agreed if she ever opened a shop I would be her 1st custome?

and pay her $100.


She told me affter tommorrow I will be the prettiest girl in town?


What do you think she has in store for me? What really goes on at a womens beauty salon?My sister is opening a beauty salon! A year ago I agreed if she ever opened a shop I would be her 1st custome?
you are in for it, eyebrow waxing, permed hair, acrylic nails, makeover. you will look pretty. post a pictureMy sister is opening a beauty salon! A year ago I agreed if she ever opened a shop I would be her 1st custome?
shes gonna do your eye brows


makeup


dye and cut your hair





have fun lol





-not making fun of you but youll be a paulina


l0l =)
Im sure she wont mess you up that bad. Its just like a mens barber shop only we gossip alot more
lol um...prettiest girl in town?





Your avi is a guy and says ';Paul';





creepy lol
hahaha LOL. she'll probably trim your hair, you might get a tan, a makeover ;-) make the most of it paul!
ARe you a guy or a girl...then I can answer your question...
i dont think she will do lots of things

No comments:

Post a Comment