Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like getting your hair washed at the salon?

I'm a stylist and want to know why my clients seem to like this part the most.Do you like getting your hair washed at the salon?
yeah i like it. lol, it's relaxing (omg, i wanna be a stylist when I'm older!) lol=)Do you like getting your hair washed at the salon?
Yeah, definitely. I think it's like my fav part of whole appointment. It's really relaxing, it's like going for a massage therapy only for your head.
It's relaxing and it feels good! It's my favorite part!
It feels good.
Yea I like getting my hair washed! It's the best part, but sometimes my neck starts to hurt.
No. I usually go in with my hair washed. It's cheaper haha
the head massage is the best part
I love it. Especially when they massage their hands thru my hair. Puts me to sleep and before I know it I am sawing logs. Kidding.
yea i love it! its relaxing and feels so good the warm water is wonderful!
BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE TO BE PAMPERED ! !.
yeah it seems like theyre really gettin in there and scrubbin but somehow its relaxing not painful and the warm water all the while ur just laying there... wow.
its okay sometimes it hurts my neck a little from resting it on the sink
ya it always feels relaxing and like a massage to me! :) answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes it so soothing especially when they scratch your scalp very hard
I love getting this done! it feels really good and it's really relaxing. just make sure to ask the client if the water is too hot and if you have long or fake nails make sure not to dig your nails into their head cuz that hurts!
I don't really like it that much.. I guess it's ok it's kinda weird having someone else rub your head. shapoo smells good =)
Its very relaxing, especially the warm water. Its still comfortable even though your resting against a sink. :)
definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment