Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long does your hair stay if you get it flatironed at a hair salon?

The lady said it lasts a week.But, how long does it last if your get it done at a salon?If I get it done August 30th will it stay in atleast untill september fourth?How long does your hair stay if you get it flatironed at a hair salon?
Well, when I got my hair cut the stylist flat ironed it for me. It stayed the rest of the day, through the night, the next morning, etc...Until I washed my hair. So I'd recommend you flat iron it a bit closer to September 4th. Have her wash it for you before she flat irons it, so you can skip washing until school begins (I'm assuming?)How long does your hair stay if you get it flatironed at a hair salon?
you hair will stay straight until you wash your hair.
seriously..


all the times i have got a haircut and then got it straightened from a salon..


they have never done it nicely they just run the iron through my hair and they think their done


my hairs super curly and puffy..


and when i iron it myself my hair will last until i tie it up or sleep on it..


it just gets a little wavy then i have to redo my hair in the morning..


but i think u shud do your hair just a day before september 4th..


so it doesnt get OILY.. for me i wash my hair every sunday and by wednesday i have to wash it again before it gets oily
i think you mean you want it professionally straightened. It cost like 100 dollars and will stay for about 2-3 weeks. But if you just get it straightend then it will last till you get ur hair wet.
i think you meant thermal straightening, hair rebond, permanent straightner. That is the only way your hair will stay for atleast until it grow out, or up to 6 months.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment