Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you classify John Frieda as a salon brand or professional type hair product company?

yes, it is a professional hair product : )Would you classify John Frieda as a salon brand or professional type hair product company?
Personally, I feel if you can buy the product at the local druggist than it is neither. since John Frieda can be found at the druggist/dollar stores and the market it is a standard store hair product line.





Brands like Biolage are salon brands as you have to stop at the salon to buy them.





I really don't use expensive brands on my hair. I'm happy with apple cider vinegar and baking soda.Would you classify John Frieda as a salon brand or professional type hair product company?
more like a professional type because I went to CVS one day and like I went to the hair aisle (my favorite aisle) and I saw that under the professional stuff ';John Frieda '; was there:)
I guess?


They do have salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment