Thursday, January 21, 2010

My hair is Blonde right now but if i die it light brown at the salon by a pro will it have a red tint?

because i have friends who are naturally light brown who hair turns redish in the sun will mine do that?My hair is Blonde right now but if i die it light brown at the salon by a pro will it have a red tint?
Hair stylist to the rescue~ your hair shouldn't turn redish, however you do need a little hint so that your hair will look natural and not one solid blah color-that looks fake. Good Luck! P.S. You die clothes~you color hair:)My hair is Blonde right now but if i die it light brown at the salon by a pro will it have a red tint?
i dont think so, if its done by a pro then it shouldn't
Yes, I would advise against it. My friend died her hair from blonde to light brown and it looks like a carrot in the front, in every light. and she got it done by a professional too. So if i were you, i wouldn't do it.
no, i am 11 and i dyed my hair platinm blonde, the dyed it black, there was no red!!!!! I KNOW, I AM A WILD CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
So your hair is dead! ';I die it';.
I have blonde hair that turns blonder with the sun but in the winter I sometimes go for a darker shade of blonde or brunette, the way you contemplate. Absolutely, the choice of which color of brown is important because the sun will bring out the red highlights, particularly the more you wash it.





When you get into the Golden Browns, you have a higher chance of red coming out such that it can look brassy. I still prefer Golden Brown to other kinds of brown so I still use that color and try to moderate how much direct sun I take.





If reddish highlights are an absolute turn off, then go for Ash colors of Blonde or Brown. This comes in Light, Medium, and Dark Ash Blonde/Brunette/Brown as does Golden Blonde and Brown. Avoid the Gold / Go for Ash.
not if ur hair is done professionally
no, it shouldn't. not if you get a good stylist and good quality dye
Go to a professional who you have heard good things about. They're not all the same calibre. But the pros tend to have better stuff to work with than you can buy yourself, so if you're worried about getting a funky color, just find someone you can trust (well recommended).
A girl at my school did that last year. her hair is naturally light brown and she's always died it bleach blonde and then she tried to dye it a little darker than her natural color (all of her coloring was done at a really nice salon) and it turned a weird orange-ish color. and then she had to be in our school play later that night so everyone saw it for the first time while she was on stage and made fun of her wig until she could convince them it was her real, messed up hair.


so yeah I might not do that if I were you...?
it depends on what color they use


my friend got hers dyed and a couple hours afterwards it started turning red so that same day we went back and had to redo it
No, it will be light brown. If you want red, ask for red.
Nope.. if you DIE it, you become bald!
I would ask a professionall, mine always has a red hint when I dye it at home.
When you go to a salon, if you tell them exactly what you want they can usually do it without messing it up. Good luck!





Can you help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no it will not turn red i had blonde hair then i died it light brown with red streaks and it turned out perfect ur hair will look great if u color it that way..
Their hair does that because they have natural red highlights.





If you don't have red highlights then your hair won't do that.





For me it is impossible to go from brown to blonde because of all the red in my hair. The blonde always turns out a nasty yellowy gold even with hours of bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment