Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good affordable Hair Salon in the Tacoma, WA area?

I need to get my highlights either redone or completely taken out, but don't want to pay too much. I also don't want someone that will mess my hair up either. Thank you.Can anyone recommend a good affordable Hair Salon in the Tacoma, WA area?
See if there is a ';proffesional salon academy'; there. It's so cheap there cause all the stuff is done by students, but they have to take a 2-month course before they can even think about working with the customers. I've been going there for a few years and they still haven't messed anything up. They do nails and facials too.Can anyone recommend a good affordable Hair Salon in the Tacoma, WA area?
Hah, I don't live in Tacoma I live up in Oak Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment