Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I find a clinic or salon that offers this laser IPL treatment?

http://www.hadleighclinic.com/treatments鈥?/a>


I'm looking for a clinic that offers this treatment that's near Cardiff. Anyone know of anywhere? This is the only place I have found and is too far for me to travel to. I want this treatment to get rid of my blackheads I have had for about 13 years!Where can I find a clinic or salon that offers this laser IPL treatment?
go to www.isolaz.com and then to locator for a directory on physicians who perform this in your area... it is an acne laser. I performed these treatments on numerous patients at the dermatologist I worked for





note: the isolaz uses suction and light so if the black head is very close to the surface it will work but if they are deeper they should be extracted with a special tool during the treatment by a licensed esthetician, nurse OR the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment