Saturday, January 23, 2010

My hair has been brown for my whole life. what should i ask for at the salon if i want to go blonde?

i dont want it like a super light or platinum blonde or anyhting. not such a drastic change. maybe a dirty blonde? i just dont know. i have medium skin tone, not too pale or anything. what do u think would look best? my hair is also long and i have brown eyes if that helps.My hair has been brown for my whole life. what should i ask for at the salon if i want to go blonde?
My daughter had brown hair. She has had blonde streaks in her hair in varying shades (highlights and lowlights) and it looks lovely. Why don't you do the same cos your skin tone and your eyes won't look good if you go pure blonde. I think a nice burgundy colour would look great on you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment