Thursday, January 21, 2010

What salon brand would you recommend for Wavy Hair?

I am currently use CHI, Shampoo, Conditioner and hair serum


I got it as set.





I had tried Martix's Conditioning Balm but I didn't like it


I also tried Redken All Soft - I hated that one.





Something with no protein


----------------------


I have tried lot of drug store brands I think most of them are junk


Suave, Mane %26amp; Tail, Dove, etcWhat salon brand would you recommend for Wavy Hair?
to get wave hair try this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>





for fun try this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.What salon brand would you recommend for Wavy Hair?
I LOVE bed head products, I have wavy hair and use the mosture maniac shampoo and conditionair, also the cat walk (turquois bottle) for curly hair rocks! if you find frizz try AG leave in conditioner. Its awesome but be careful not to put too much in, it can get greasy so leave it in the tips!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line is really good! It has a wonderful shampoo, conditioner and super skinny serum that leaves your hair conditioned, shiny and very manageable
salon brand: Kerastase! i love their products





drug store brand: Soap and Glory. it's marvellous.. the Hair Supply Conditioner works wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment