Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIR SALON?

What does your hairdresser say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIR SALON?
I love it :)





My hairdresser usually just asks what I'd like done....DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIR SALON?
I like getting my hair washed when I am at the hair salon because it washes away the hair strands that are causing irritations on my scalp or skin.





My hairdresser normally asks me if I want a wash or hair gel/mousse/spray.





And I always expect to get charged for a wash but not styling.
yea i certainly do! i mean they give you that silky look with a conditioner and their shampoo, plus its so relaxing they wash it for you and then u dont have to worry about washing ur hair that day, because its already looking and smelling good!;)
i like getting my hair washed at the salon, my hairdresser just tells me to sit down and wait for the person to shampoo my hair
i hate it!


i hate people touching my hair.


its so awkward.


%26amp; people ask this question wayy too much.
I normally get foils so they wash my hair after the foils to get them out





But i love it...it feels so good!
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment