Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it customary to tip the owner of a hair salon? ?

My friend just opened up her own hair salon, and I am wondering if it is customary to tip the owner when you get a hair cut. I have heard many people say you dont have too, but it still feels weird to not tip.Is it customary to tip the owner of a hair salon? ?
if the owner is the one styling your hair, then yes, you should tip.... who ever gave you a service deserves a tip....Is it customary to tip the owner of a hair salon? ?
I'm the owner of a salon, and it's the tips that I live off from. There is really no money coming in that makes us a real profit. There's the bills, overhead, products and upkeep on the salon. If you feel you should, then do it. I appreciate everyone of my clients and if they feel that I've done a great job , they do it automatically
I don't tip the owner.. I tip my hair stylist though... not a great amount of money... but something to show appreciation is nice.
  • maybelline foundation
  • 1 comment:

    1. I apprecaite your hair stylist though.Thanks for share this.

      ReplyDelete