Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If i go to a tanning salon to tan can i listen to my ipod while i am tanning?

..or will it damage my ipod?If i go to a tanning salon to tan can i listen to my ipod while i am tanning?
Yes you can!If i go to a tanning salon to tan can i listen to my ipod while i am tanning?
yes you can....no it won't
Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says ';Why so serious?'; Comes at me with the knife, ';Why so serious?'; He sticks the blade in my mouth. ';Let鈥檚 put a smile on that face!'; And... Why so serious?
Your Ipod will be fine. You can listen to it. =]
yes you can..what i do is make sure my ipod ear phone chords are like behind my head so I dont get any lines and usually I just make a playlist and leave my ipod on the stool right next to the bed but you can keep it in there too it doesnt matter
i probably wouldn't even go tanning cuz it damages ur skin and it could melt it so ya
Sure! Ya just be careful and hold it tight.
it takes like 2 seconds to get it done whats the point
fosho, i use mine everytime. no harm.
you can
Ya Sure. Your white Ipod will turn orange. Why not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment