Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm pale but I have the ability to tan, will 1 tanning salon trip be noticable?

As the title says, I get some tan in the summer but it goes very fast when winter comes around. I have brown hair and some freckles. I'm very pale at the moment as it is march and I have not seen sun since the summer..My question is will I get a noticable tan from 1 visit to the salon?I'm pale but I have the ability to tan, will 1 tanning salon trip be noticable?
I work in a tanning salon, and I see that most girls who are pale wont notice a difference until like 5 or 6 sessionsI'm pale but I have the ability to tan, will 1 tanning salon trip be noticable?
Most likely not, but it depends on what bed you are using.





My suggestion (if you want immediate color) is to do a California Cocktail, a high pressure and then a spray tan. The high pressure bed is going to open your pores, so that the spray solution will go on deep and evenly. It will also help your spray tan last up to two weeks.





If you don't want to spray, then I would suggest doing 5-6 sessions in a medium pressure bed then a high pressure.
ya it would be obvious, especailly since it is march and it hasnt been too sunny. If all of a sudden you go from pale to tan it would be pretty noticable.





Not to sound like an old lady, but artificial tan is very very bad for you.
if you go lay in the tanning bed just one time it will be unnoticeable. you would have to go for at least a month to start to change.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment