Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there really a difference between drug store shampoo/conditioner, and professional salon brands?

Has anyone noticed a real difference between the two types. I've always used drug store kinds ex... panteen, suave, thermasilk. Yesterday I bought the incredibly pricey salon brand, and I was just wondering if it was worth it. If there is a difference, does anyone know where I can buy these products discounted? ThanksIs there really a difference between drug store shampoo/conditioner, and professional salon brands?
Look at the ingredients. They are very similar. The salon products are sold by people who make a commission off of each sale so they have to be more expensive. But the hairdresser is knowledgeable about YOUR special needs so it may be worth the couple of bucksIs there really a difference between drug store shampoo/conditioner, and professional salon brands?
I really don't see the difference in shampoo because inexpensive and salon brands still contain sodium laurel sulfate, which can be drying to your skin and hair. Conditioners, however, I do like the salon brands because they contain more vitamins and aloe vera and they de-tangle your hair very well.
no not at all! go natural , a really good one is Abba they have it at ulta, I swear by it ,please try it !
most of the time yes it is worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment