Friday, May 14, 2010

Without going to the salon, how do you thin out your hair a little?

my hair is wayyyyyyyyy too thick so i just want it thinner a little bit. is there any way of doing this at home like with a shampoo or something. i know that you can get your hair cut with a blade at the salon but right now im growing out my hair. i know a lot of people want body to there hair but i just have too much for the way i do my hair.Without going to the salon, how do you thin out your hair a little?
Go to your local drug store, beauty supply store, or even walmart.. And get yourself a pair of thinning sheers. Separate your hair in to 4 equal sections. (more if needed) and twist one section at a time and make 3-4 cuts down the hair. Make sure not to push to hard on the scissors when cutting.. :)) good luck!








Help me also?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Without going to the salon, how do you thin out your hair a little?
I wouldn't do it. A salon would charge little for thinning. Explain that is all you want. Depending on texture, and other things, is how we decide where to thin, how far from the scalp to thin, etc....it's easy for someone to mess it up. You could always try a beauty college if cost is the issue.
dont do it yourself.you really should let a professional do it.





i have super thick wavy/curly hair too and i hate thinning shears!when my hair grows out it always leaves a straight line where it was cut. i like getting my hair razor cut it grows out very well








edit- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I agree with the thinning shears, they're basically a weird looking pair of scissors. Also if you do break down and go to the salon Don't get your hair layered, the last time I went in they told me it adds body.

No comments:

Post a Comment