Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just went to the tanning salon for the first time. How long should I wait to shower after tanning?

i suggest about 1-3 hours max...the longer you can go without showering right after, the better ur tan will turn out...showering removes the oils in ur skin that bring out the pigmentation...therefore waiting until the pigment has set is the best..usually taakes anywhere from 1-3 hours hunI just went to the tanning salon for the first time. How long should I wait to shower after tanning?
I like an hour myself it seems to bring out the tan beterI just went to the tanning salon for the first time. How long should I wait to shower after tanning?
about an hour and i use a loofa b/c it gets rid of all the dead skin and if you have dry patches that are tanned they always turn out darker for me so i usually scrub the dry patches with my loofa and it gets all evened out

No comments:

Post a Comment