Friday, May 14, 2010

I am interested in opening a tanning salon. I'm 19 and I don't know where to start. Any ideas?!?

Start with a business plan that itemizes how much it will cost for you to open the salon. Second, get the financing. Whatever you think you need to open the salon... double it.I am interested in opening a tanning salon. I'm 19 and I don't know where to start. Any ideas?!?
go for it. I did my choice 25 years ago and haven't regretted it yet! john 603-455-3196 have a great day.I am interested in opening a tanning salon. I'm 19 and I don't know where to start. Any ideas?!?
start researching tanning salons, come up with a business plan and contact local businesses for advice.
Small Business Administration, females receive special/extra help.
yep me tooo opening a hair salon can help u whr r u opening depends on dat

No comments:

Post a Comment