Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can i find a graduation dress, shoes n a salon where i can have my hair n make up done?

am graduating this coming october and i wana look great for my ';long , overdue'; graduation. ive been waiting for this day for quite some time now.. im not that sexy but im not fat either.. i wana know where can i find a nice graduation dress, shoes (that would mtch the dress) and a salon where i could have my hair and make up done... im in angeles city, philippinesWhere can i find a graduation dress, shoes n a salon where i can have my hair n make up done?
bloomingdales 4 everything!Where can i find a graduation dress, shoes n a salon where i can have my hair n make up done?
http://www.bodyc.com/BodyCentral/womens.鈥?/a>


http://www.bodyc.com/BodyCentral/womens.鈥?/a>





good luck! =]
I am not familiar with your area, but in California we have places like JC Penney or Bloomingdale's that would be a one place does all kind of place or just go to your local mall. I know our's have hair and nail places in them
try gojane.com! im getting my graduation dress there!! its so cheap too!! they have sexy and cute dresses and shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment