Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What exactly are those Asian ladies talking about at the nail salon?!?

Of course most of us who have experiences going to the salon know that the women there (usually Asian, not saying always, just usually) always talk to each other in their own language. They'll usually ask personal questions, then they will talk to each other, then ask another question, and they talk to each other again. Does any one know exactly what they are saying? Are they talking crap about the customers as I suspect they do?What exactly are those Asian ladies talking about at the nail salon?!?
I've wondered that also. Your post reminds me of the link I attached. For me, I've had onr particular lady compliment my breast size and even ask if I had implants. I thought that was so bizarre, asking a total stranger about her breasts. And then she tells me to get a size like mine, it would be about 5K.





You're right, though. They ask personal questions, and then they always talk to their neighbor in their language. It's an experience, I'll tell you. And they always try to upsell you on the mud.What exactly are those Asian ladies talking about at the nail salon?!?
Sometimes I wish I could bring in someone that understood what they were saying, but then I am going to be learning Spanish soon. So I will just take in a friend from language classes and talk Spanish about the ladies to each other. (I'll be sure to ask them personal questions first..after they have done my nails :p )
yea, they're talking about YOUR face.





There. Now you have the proof to confront them. Don't worry you won't look like an idiot. We're Americans, they expect it from us. Go ahead and question them about your suspicions.


Don't even question them. Just tell them to stop talking about your face. When they look shocked and quiet down its only because they feel guilty about doing it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment