Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I go to a tanning salon before I head to the beach?

im going to the beach this weekend and have no tan at all...should i go to a tanning bed 1st or just go to the beach?


ThAnKsShould I go to a tanning salon before I head to the beach?
You should tan before you go, but DON'T USE A TANNING BED! I know that you've probably heard this before, but like, yeah, it's true that you can skin cancer. You can also get leathery skin, wrinkles, and lots of moles by using a tanning bed. Self-tanners are cheaper and they all gives you nice glows. They are also healthier for your skin.





Try a self-tanner by Model Co. at Sephora or one by Banana Boat. Victoria's Secret has an amazing one in the Bare Bronze collection.Should I go to a tanning salon before I head to the beach?
Save yourself and use fake tanner and then lots of sunblock at the beach. I had malignant melonoma 10 years ago and trust me, being tan is not as important as being alive!
A tanning bed tan is VERY fake looking.





Just go to the beach as you are. You aren't going to be alone with pale skin.





ALWAYS wear sunscreen!
dont go in a tanning bed- try a mystic tan instead! and when you go to the beach, wear SPF 50. A tan is not worth getting cancer
Just go ahead and go to the beach dont worry about that rubbery tanning bed look. Im sure u look good just the way u are now
I say go to the tanning salon a couple of times and then when u get to the color u want then when it starts to fade go lay out in the sun
nah i'd just go to the beach.. one time in a tanning bed probably won't make that much of a difference unless you get burnt. and you don't want to already be burnt when you go to the beach because that feels terrible!
if u tan easy dont but if u have trouble than go
Just tan in the back yard its cheaper and you're going to the beach anyway so why bother thats the whole point.
I tan, and I have for the last 5 years. (ahhhh, oh no) and I have not gotten a sunburn since. Its called a base tan, and yes it does help you. But be sure to go at the tanning gradual. If your only planning on going once, then it will do nothing for you. I would suggest going at least two weeks, and building up your tan. If you cant do that at least wear a sunscreen with a little tanning lotion in it to the beach.
No thats the most retarded thing ive heard
I really don't get that whole ';Gotta' Be Tan'; thing.


What's wrong with being pale, I ask you?


It's much better than getting Skin Cancer.
yes you should if you want to look sexy
just go to the beach,you dont want to take a chance of getting skin cancer,my aunt has it from tanning %26amp; thats why I just enjoy what I have.
NO! wait to go to the beach. The fake tans look HORRIBLE!! Take it from me, I accidentally used this thing to make me tan - even though I didn't know it would do that - and it just turned my skin orange, not tan! Don't do it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment