Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you open your own tanning salon?

My suggestion is not to open a new tanning salon, but to buy an existing one. I have almost done this twice--both times they had functional equipment and existing customer bases available for less than I could open a new one for.





What happened with both of those was the owner was tired of ';being there all the time'; so it didn't really work for me as a ';passive business'; because I didn't want to run it, just own it. It could have worked once it was free and clear, but after the cost of financing it would have been difficult.How do you open your own tanning salon?
How much money do you have?How do you open your own tanning salon?
buy or lease tanning beds,


buy or rent a building to house the business,,


advertise the business


be there to run things yourself,


treat your customers the way you'd want to be treated...

No comments:

Post a Comment