Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?

Does your hairdresser always shampoo your hair?Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
Getting your hair done at a salon is suppose to be a fun experience. To me the shampoo is my fav. part. They should always offer you a shampoo, if they don't, maybe you should consider going to someone else or asking them for one. At most places shampoo is included and feels wonderful!!Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
Yes I like it. I always ask the hairdresser to wash it after I get my hair cut too. This gets rid of all the little fine hair I have everywhere. This way I get it done twice. I always tip her very well.
I love it!


I've had the same hair dresser for years and she's gentle with my scalp and massages it. The products she use make my hair soft and shiny for days. It actually makes me sleepy :)
not always


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlxlTE_zpWvNg7Y9bIIdZDPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090621195824AAiwsbE
Well I usually go to great clips, so wah no they dont. they just use a spray bottle when they cut my hair. :( but i love having it done
They should unless you are somewhere really cheap.
Yeah she does and I love it. Its like she's giving me a scalp massage or something lol
My hairdresser does not treat my scalp nicely. But she's cheap so I'm sticking with her!
yup i always pay extra for it but its worth it, they massage your scalp and your neck
yes! its very relaxing to me.
YES!!! unless they are soo rough and like scratch my scalp off lol

No comments:

Post a Comment