Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting false eyelashes in a salon?

I've been interested in doing this, just for fun.





Do you have to go to a specific type of salon or is it something salons do nowadays?





Will it affect your natural eyelashes in any way -- like make them to fall out if the false eyelashes fall out?





Generally, how much does it cost and how long does it last?


Getting false eyelashes in a salon?
I wouldn't do it, I got them before, and they look really good, but after a couple days they really irritated my eyes, to the point that I wanted them off, also they come off in clumps, if you don't go get them refilled or removed , they look nasty, its alot of maintenance, cost of anywhere from $60-$200+Getting false eyelashes in a salon?
I agree with the person above. The really aren't worth the trouble. You dry out your eyelashes by using them because of the glue and then trying to get them off is a pain in the butt. Try using Maybelline XXL regular or the curling one. They are AWESOME!. They are a two in one. They have the mascara but also a primer which volumizes your lashes so they are fuller and longer. I have been using it for almost seven years and i have not seen a mascara yet better than it. Try it and if you don't like it, then try falsies. Falsies though really are a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment