Wednesday, May 12, 2010

IF you have ever had a deep conditioning treatment at a salon please anwer my question. 10 points!?

Ok well im going to get my hair cut in a couple of days and im also going to get a deep conditioning treatment but i was wondering if you accually see a difference after the first treatment and do you think it really works for damaged hair from straightening. ThanksIF you have ever had a deep conditioning treatment at a salon please anwer my question. 10 points!?
Yeah it really does work I get one once a month because i was so pleased after th first one because it helps split ends and restores strenth to uur natural oils xxIF you have ever had a deep conditioning treatment at a salon please anwer my question. 10 points!?
I have gotten one and yeah I think it does help, my hair was really soft and shiny almost like baby hair after mine/

No comments:

Post a Comment