Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm looking for a cheap hair salon in Sarasota, FL and good haircuts.?

I'm new in Sarasota and I don't know a hair salon that gives good haircuts. Please recommend a place.I'm looking for a cheap hair salon in Sarasota, FL and good haircuts.?
Well since you're new to the area. It's always good to know where your local salons are. This is a great place to find the perfect spots in Sarasota, or Florida for that matter. http://www.salonsinflorida.com/Category/鈥?/a> You'll be able to find the above salons listed by (Lewis J) as well, and with a map to their locations! Like this one here: http://www.salonsinflorida.com/BU-Salon-鈥?/a>I'm looking for a cheap hair salon in Sarasota, FL and good haircuts.?
Bu Salon.





18 Goodrich Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236.





______________________________________鈥?br>




Euphoria A Salon Experience.





3671 Webber, Sarasota, FL 34232





______________________________________鈥?br>




Quintessential Hair Design.





4141 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231.





______________________________________鈥?br>




HOPE I HELPED,


LEWIS X

No comments:

Post a Comment